Home » Uncategorized
The international College of Innovation of National Chengchi University (ICI NCCU), Taiwan, cordially invites you to join our on-line info session specifically for the regions of the United States and students coming from south east asian countries. This session includes:
- College Introduction
- Our Scholarship Schemes & Financial Aids
- Application Processes
- Student Experiences
- Q&A Session with Admission Counselors
Date: 9th June 2022
Time: 19:00-20:30 TPE Time (GMT+8)
Registration: check on our info-session website to register (link)
Online Info Session Website:
The International College of Innovation (ICI) as the sole college in NCCU that promote interdisciplinary studies that cover major disciplines such as global studies, Asian studies, and data science. Our innovative teaching curriculum features problem and project-based learning that allow students to employ the knowledge acquired and benefit the most from multi-disciplinary studies. ICI also leverages all the possible resources to promote international mobility. Students in their senior years will get to have chances to engage in overseas exchange and internships.
In addition, we provide multiple scholarships schemes for students. Prospective applicants can get to receive scholarships and stipends that amount to USD 5000 per year, consecutively for four months. Based on their academic performance, students can also apply for tuition waivers and as such during their studies at NCCU.
To find out more, please visit our on-line info session and register the event to gain first-hand information!
Dept. of Library and Information Science in National Taiwan University is seeking to employ two full-time faculty
- Doctoral degree in library and information science, information management, information and communication, educational technology and related fields
- Those who can teach required courses in LIS are preferred
2. Documents Required:
- Photocopy of doctoral diploma; Those who have not yet received the diploma at the time of application must provide a formal statement from the degree granting institution indicating that it will be in hand by the time of appointment
- Transcripts of the master’s and doctoral studies
- Photocopy of working experience certification
- List of publications and the full text of the representative and supporting works (must include print copy in the application package; must also send the electronic files to [email protected] )
The applicant should designate his/her representative and supporting works and provide the full text of the works for the hiring review. The representative work should include at least two published journal articles/book chapters or one scholarly monograph. Doctoral dissertation may serve as the applicant’s representative work if assistant professor is the intended rank. If appointment begins on February 1, 2023, the representative works should be published no earlier than February, 2018, and the supporting works should be published no earlier than February, 2016. If appointment begins on August 1, 2023, the representative works should be published no earlier than August, 2018, and the supporting works should be published no earlier than August, 2016.
【The definition of representative works please refer to: https://edu.law.moe.gov.tw/EngLawList.aspx?id=FL008629】
- Course plans and syllabi (must include course introduction, teaching goals, weekly schedules for 16 weeks, and required readings).
3. Other Requirements:
- The applicants who pass preliminary review by our review board will be invited to give a presentation to our faculty (travel expenses to be paid by applicant)
- All applications will not be returned.
4. Date of appointment and position official rank:
Appointment begins on February 1, 2023 or August 1, 2023. Official rank appointed is according to working experience and qualifications.
5. Application deadline: July 20, 2022
6. How to apply:
- All the documents must be prepared in printed format and mailed to Department of Library and Information Science
Professor Chi-Shiou Lin
Department of Library and Information Science, National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei 10617, Taiwan, R. O. C.
- The applicants who are abroad can email the electronic package. If the applicant is recommended by the search committee as a candidate for external review, the department staff will notify and will have to receive the complete hard copy of application.
Email: [email protected]
We are searching for global talents to join us and inviting applications for the following positions:
Program: Integrated Circuit Design and Automation
Specialties: Integrated circuit system design and design automation pertaining (but not limited) to next-generation communication, artificial intelligence, embedded processor/memory, HW security, quantum computing, ultra-low-power computing and sensor, 2.5/3D heterogeneous integration, and advanced fabrication technology
Program: Semiconductor Device, Material, and Hetero-integration
Specialties: Next-generation transistor and memory device technology, 3D integrated circuit and hetero-integration, novel semiconductor material growth and characterization, key components and materials for quantum computing and quantum communication, device and process integration for advanced technology node, emerging semiconductor-related technology
Program: Nanoengineering and Nanoscience
- Low-dimensional semiconductor engineering and science (including quantum material and quantum technology, low-dimensional semiconductor material and device processing, and advanced spectroscopic as well as nanoscopic characterization)
- Net zero emissions, clean energy and other related advanced processes and measurement technologies
- Applicants must possess a Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering, computer science, material, physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, and other related fields
- Ability to use English as a medium of instruction
- International cooperation or industry experience preferred.
- Position: Full-time Assistant Professor or above
- Date of Appointment: August 1, 2022 (tentative)
- Required Documents:
- Cover letter
- CV, including publication lists, teaching plans, and research plans
- D. dissertation and publications/academic works in the last five years
- At least three letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of Ph.D. diploma (For those who possess a degree outside Taiwan, the degree and transcript have to be verified by the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office)
- Deadline: May 16, 2022 (subject to the date as postmarked)
All application documents must send to the following address by registered mail:
Meanwhile, please send the soft copy in PDF to [email protected]【Email Subject: Application for GSAT Full-Time Faculty Position- NAME】