The Economic Division of Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Chicago is an overseas branch office of Taiwan’s Ministry of Economic Affairs. The Division’s service area covers 10 states in the US Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska.
The major functions of the Economic Division are to promote economic relationships between Taiwan and US Midwest, to enhance bilateral investment, industrial and technology cooperation, to assist Taiwan’s companies in marketing, and to promote their products and services in the US market.
We are now offering an open position at Economic Division, Taipei Economic & Cultural Office in Chicago.
- With Green Card / Permanent Residency
- College/University graduated and/or above
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English and Mandarin
- Experience in creating the WORD and POWER POINT documents in both English and Traditional Chinese
- Expert in internet searching for companies and products in both Taiwan and the U.S.
- Capable of searching outsourcing opportunities available at American companies and identifying Taiwan suppliers
- Illinois Driving License is a plus.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered, please mail your CV that outlines your education, relevant experience, a photocopy of ID and transcript of College/University and /or above by September 20, 2021 to the following email: [email protected]
Economic Division, Taipei Economic & Cultural Office in Chicago
55 W. Wacker Drive, Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60601
Tel: (312) 616-0120‧Fax: (312) 297-1324
Qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with us!